• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets - 2017 - Film Review

Administrator

Listen to the silence, See through the darkness
Staff member
Administrator
  • Admin
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets.jpg

Story: A dark force threatens Alpha, a vast metropolis and home to species from a thousand planets. Special operatives Valerian and Laureline must race to identify the marauding menace and safeguard not just Alpha, but the future of the universe.

Rating: 7/10

Stars: Dane DeHaan, Cara Delevingne, Clive Owen

Full Details : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2239822/

Review : While watching the movie it reminds me of too many old movies in past based on space and other universe and planets. But this one is unique, the story is very much unique and the screenplay is perfect. Both the main roles, hero, and heroine did their part very well. There will be a small dance and stage performance by a lady. Damnnn at first you will feel, wtf they added it to the movie. Well, there is a reason for everything.

I felt like its too long and when I finished watching the movie. Its just 2h 17min, No idea why I felt it is too long. Movie CG and animated characters are very good.