1. Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  2. Wanna be a PRO in the Chatroom ? How to become a PRO User
  3. Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .
Dismiss Notice
Try to be Respectful towards other Members of the Forum , Forum la Abusive Language use panna Forum Account Tharkaligamaaga Suspend Seiyapadum or Ban/Delete Seiyapadum.

Solve this fake registering Abusers issues

Argus Jul 19, 2019

1. Argus

Argus New Member

Dear admin ji,
    Kindly solve this issues which is being prolonging for more than months itself....
    Recently, these type of registered id abuse spammers heading again into the chat FYI ...
    Irrespective of the ppl, he is creating much chaos around the chat...

I don't know who is doing over this type of cheap creep doings but according to me so ta theeyanam thee and mimitha who is creating fake IDs and registers it with out ouwn name and IDs and also keeping our dp itself....

Admin ji, earlier this issues has been resolved by u people after the implementation of new updates and security system that u ppl introduced...

Appreciatable one... But, now again those fake id registered abusers headed into the chat and creating some mishaps around the ppl .....

I personally gets affected a lot by these fake id abusers.... Again they are doing much discrepancies while conversing with ppl to whom i am speaking they abuse them irrespective of the genders .... In my same nick they are appearing with registered Id....

Not only to me , but for so many ppl around the chat or is happening nowadays ..... Very sad to say...

I know admin ji, it's a matter of time :: just put block or ignore those fake id abusers as we can do our conversation with others as u admin ppl and senior members of the chat said.... Yes !!! We can .... But, till wat extent...

Yes, i also accept yours words admin ji u can't police the chat every now n then buy can facilitate users by banning such kinda ridiculate asulyum fake abusers ....

I am keep on saying and requesting you only this --- ADMIN JI , pls make some changes by banning these kinda abusers .... And make the users free enuf to share their feelings and emotions .... From the bottom of my heart am pleading you pls do the needful ....

Dear admin ji, i requests u finally that our chat should be user friendly not should be abuser friendly .... Whoever it may be a spammer or abuser like
    THEEYANAM THEE or MIMITHA whom they are creating such kinda of issues over there around the ppl should be banned permanently ....

Am very much eagerly looking forward for ur actions against them....
    Really it's condemnable.... Hope you understand admin ji....

Anyways, thanx for your valuable time and consideration by reading my essay...

Ppl around the chat calls me as an essay writer... Yes!! I don't have intention to speak with girls only but i wanna register my good views n thoughts all over the ppl .... So, i dont care about that Sayers ....

Anyway, hope for the best from you admin ji....
    Pls do the needful....

Yours good friend .....

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019