• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Reason for banning swasthika

Administrator

Listen to the silence, See through the darkness
Staff member
Administrator
  • Admin
Yaaraiyum reason ellama ban panna koodathu right? she deserved that ban.

Personally i sent some funny memes from twitter and internet about the "light comedy at 9PM"

She keep insisting talking politics is not allowed in here and it is in chat rules and why admin can do this blah blah blah.

Already informed her through open public announcement, just move on because it is a public meme which is roaming around internet today.

Just take fun political memes as fun and move on, there is nothing to hurt or abuse anyone.

So i have to ban her to stop being "un intellectuel" and move on;

If i did this personally to show my rage? i would banned several chatters in the room for sharing their part of concern and question.

Even few chatters abused and used foul language on me for that announcement, in other rooms. But i did not, becoz that's what they are and i just moved on.

Well i don't have to give a reason in this, but i don't want people go with wrong opinion and their own conclusion. Here you go, this is my reason for the ban.

So next time make sure you read this before getting engaged in conversations >>

https://www.tamil2friends.com/forum...aggressive-political-talks-in-chat-room.2393/

karthikeyan

Banned
Yaaraiyum reason ellama ban panna koodathu right? she deserved that ban.

Personally i sent some funny memes from twitter and internet about the "light comedy at 9PM"

She keep insisting talking politics is not allowed in here and it is in chat rules and why admin can do this blah blah blah.

Already informed her through open public announcement, just move on because it is a public meme which is roaming around internet today.

Just take fun political memes as fun and move on, there is nothing to hurt or abuse anyone.

So i have to ban her to stop being "un intellectuel" and move on;

If i did this personally to show my rage? i would banned several chatters in the room for sharing their part of concern and question.

Even few chatters abused and used foul language on me for that announcement, in other rooms. But i did not, becoz that's what they are and i just moved on.

Well i don't have to give a reason in this, but i don't want people go with wrong opinion and their own conclusion. Here you go, this is my reason for the ban.

So next time make sure you read this before getting engaged in conversations >>

https://www.tamil2friends.com/forum...aggressive-political-talks-in-chat-room.2393/
Antha ponnu chat forum la sonna announcement ah paathurukaathu pola. Enakkey ippothan theriyum intha announcement:D . Namma chat room la ban vanga vendiya pala peru jolly ah suthittu irukanga. Please antha ponnu ban ah remove pannunga admin :)

Last edited: