• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Ready for a chit chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Administrator

Listen to the silence, See through the darkness
Staff member
Administrator
  • Admin
@Mazhai thanks for letting us know about few issues, but dont take things for granted. I know, you are doing this to stop the spammers and abusers. Im happy with that and i support you in that, but i heard news, that you are playing with other chatters and not respecting admins.

I'm happy to have a code girl(techy) Skid (script Kiddo) around in our area, but just use those loops to scare or stop the spammers.

Edits:SJ

Last edited by a moderator:

Mazhai

Bot
@Administrator Nandri hai unga kind words ku. FYI I never abuse any admins. Not once.
I only use bots against spammers especially P.SAM. I honestly don't abuse him either I just try not to scare others off by using his spam.

Ok now coming to respecting admins,
- I don't abuse them, call them names, the max i do is to taunt them when they call me names or react.
- I use bots, play with them, i make it chat with the users to train its model. I don't spam with that.
- The ONE time where my bot 'accidentally' spammed mocking the chat bot was a mistake. I missed to change the interval after a spam game with sam. I apologize for that. I wasn't aware of it until after my class. On my defence, they didnt let me enter into chatroom when i came in to check.
- It is hard to respect someone when they are using basically all the words in your spam filter list to abuse.

And about finding the glitches in chat, I really enjoy it on the side while i chat here. I really like how every update is making it more difficult to exploit the chat, hence making it more secure. It's like a game of chess for me. I DONT HACK or mislead or use other ids except for sam's a couple of times :p. It's not POSSIBLE to steal bank accounts (just making it clear as few admins claimed i did tat)

Appreciate reaching out to me directly to clear things out.

and btw its your move now :p

Administrator

Listen to the silence, See through the darkness
Staff member
Administrator
  • Admin
@Mazhai well, i get the part you are trying to stand up against the abuse or spam. I appreciate that kind of help from you. But sometime things goes side-ways and i can't be patience.

Whenever you come up with something new, i always spend some time debugging to fix those issues on coming updates. Trust me, i take this as a open challenge too, it gives me a feel "i build a wall and someone smashes it, next time will build a better solid wall and it happens again and again, which makes the wall more secure when each time it get smashed" - smash it and re-build it.

But, not everyone gonna take it as fun as we take it. Not everyone aware of all those bugs and loops, 99.99% people in the chat have no idea what all these stuffs we talk or do. So do not scare them off, use it just for a testing purpose. Make sure, next time accidents never happens, it will piss off our admins and no one will support you further.

I have noticed, that you are sending message, without fetching the room info, which gives you an ability to stay hidden. :p "noted and will fix it"

People might think, building a own chat software is easy as they cook food. Nothing happens instantly with "abracadabra" magic word.

All i need an assurance, that you never provide these tricks to some idiots like sam in future. People might change and people might take sides, so do not share those stuffs with others and i don't want people playing shit around in the chat.

Mazhai

Bot
@Administrator I agree, building a safe secure chat and keeping it simple enough for all regular users is a lot harder than finding vulnerabilities and exploiting them. So good job at that.

I don’t intend to scare off users or hack for any reason. You should know this already, coz if my intent was to hack i could have done so much earlier when XSS was possible through messages OR when i was testing multiple bots (for detecting spam purposes) I just let them login and stay idle, i didn’t test spam coz that would scare users.

I am just here to talk to friends, sing and while am here and bored i enjoy looking for ‘holes in the wall’. I do play with them, test my code but all that is only for learning purposes and if that bothers someone I stop. Apart from that, I use some of the tricks against sam or anyone who spams.
That one time accidental spam, mocking the chat bot was a mistake, wont happen again.

I never have and never will share these exploits with any other user, or my friends here in chat or even the Admins when they ask me for code :p

Regarding fetch room, nice. Looking forward for the next update :p

@Mazhai :p Show up what u can script Kiddo :p thinking inside The box ? just performing an XSS even kids do for bounty :p and U do Show off :p
wanna know what's real Show off ? :eek: getting the Pass :eek: and Logging as Admin:p it may scare fr Others :P1: Skid try ur level best "onmouseover=prompt("Show Off Skid")". PS. waiting for ur show off :p:D

Mazhai

Bot
@SarcasticJoker LOL :laughhard:
I never said am a hacker, even if i become one I will do only what I want, not what you want me to do :p
But you know this already dont you? that you cant really provoke me to do anything you like? Dont you remember the last time you tried?
Oh wait, may be these screenshots might help :p

Didn’t work then, wont work now :p So, save the name calling n trash talking and try to learn something.

P.S. You might think of deleting this post, or my forum account’s password (just like you did with @Hana 's account and her post in this thread :p). In which case, I have a ss of this page which will be spammed in the forum. Just letting you know, so my suggestion is before you delete the post or edit it, make sure you have captcha for this forum too :p

Cheers,
Mazhai

UPDATE 07/02/2019 19:58 EST: Just re-emphasizing my original message with colors and formatting so kids, retards or ppl with vision problems can understand as well. :p

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

Last edited:
@Mazhai LOL :laughhard: So funny Copying codes from Scripts and Editing ?:p Lol even 5yr Kids Does it :p i hope u wanna learn more :p
and What ? :p lmao the challenge is LIke CTF :v and if u cant really Understand Google or Beg to some One what else You can do by your own Stuff SKID :p
PS: About Hana :p am not here to delete the Account of forum post :p and i wont Do some Dummo shit as u Do in chat :p scratching the Ass :p of Chat :nerdy:
Why do u show off :p indirectly begging for Admin post :p lol LMAO scared of Me ?:p that i gonna delete post ? ;p And now am afraid that u gonna spam :p Lmao :p :laughhard: can u spam the Forum now :p
This screen shot might help u tried to spam the Ass of forum as well chat :p
LOL.JPG

and Spammer Whats now Difference between you and Sam :p i can Seen Psycho @Mazhai :p lmao
and try to learn SomeThing :p before You Could copy Codes from Source ;P Try from Scratch :p SKID muttal

I can See :p your are worried About captcha :laughhard: lmao

Instead of scratching Chat ass go and get a Life :laughhard: You can be Show off Forever and You can do funny things with complied tools :p or Copied Codes :p
Try to Get Admin access without help of Admins :p And show off I agree with it :rofl1: or else keep everything shut and do Chit chat with ya Frndz :rolleyes:

@SarcasticJoker LOL :laughhard:
I never said am a hacker, even if i become one I will do only what I want, not what you want me to do :p
But you know this already dont you? that you cant really provoke me to do anything you like? Dont you remember the last time you tried?
Oh wait, may be these screenshots might help :p
Didn’t work then, wont work now :p So, save the name calling n trash talking and try to learn something.
UPDATE 07/02/2019 19:58 EST: Just re-emphasizing my original message with colors and formatting so kids, retards or ppl with vision problems can understand as well. :p

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

LMAO :p I mentioned ur An SKID So Some Retards can now Google Whats does Mean Hacker and SKID :p defines.

PS. About Mark Twain Quotes :p " Idoit's are dragged to Low Level and Spammed To beat another Spammer :p " I hope u need to learn where to and when needed to
use proper quotes

Note : No Use of Arguing with retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.