• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Dunkirk - wanted to watch list

Insomniac

Whaaa..wha..whatt?
Staff member
Administrator
  • Admin
Christopher Nolan Movies naale nalla irukkum ::( Last time Interstellar 3 times paathen nalla vela story purinjathu , But Dunkirk is one of best war sequel movie nu soldranga :( aana paaka mudila . Reason Movie ooda highlight is the sound effect and visualization.Intha padatha IMAX 70mm screen la paaka solli irukanga .70mm projector palaya kaala projector aanalum best for this kinda realistic movies. Namba oorulaa athu engayum illayaam :( uuru means whole India la 70mm screen illayaam aana Imax irukku. Dunkirk is a story that really happened, 400,000 british soldiers Dunkirk beach la maatipaanga and surrounded by German Soldiers, 6 hours time for them to evacuate the beach ilati ellarayum suttu kolluratha Hitler ooda order .antha 6 hours la nadakara story than Dunkirk movie la irukrathaa soldranga . may be the best movie of this year kooda irukalam idhu .​

Christopher Nolan movies nale it makes u get into the screen, Dunkirk also is the same kind, they have shown psychological fear about the war in the more realistic way nu solli irukanga .Don't miss it ..If your country has Imax 70mm u are lucky,illati normal theatre la paarunga.

IMDB : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5013056/

Last edited:
B

Bedazzle Charm

I am not a huge fan of war movies but I ended up watching DunKirk in IMAX 70 mm..;) cuz my bestie was pushing me to watch it....I read the history of dunkirk so that I could understand the movie...

Guess what..I loved it and yes I was really into the movie..and fighting with missiles and bullets..hehhehehe ..My fav part is the Air Strike..the guy was marvelous ...Please don't miss it :)

I m sure that you will love it

Administrator

Listen to the silence, See through the darkness
Staff member
Administrator
:D IMAX 70 MM ku india la :D mallayaa veetuku poi thaan paarkanum

Insomniac

Whaaa..wha..whatt?
Staff member
Administrator
  • Admin
:( Still yet to watch ...Vazhkaila ippdi oru kodumai yarukum vanthuda kodathu