• Any Registered names in the Forum containing Skype ID or any other Contact Information will be Deleted.Try to Register names that aren't contact details .
  • Please keep the forum free from abuse , we request you to be civil .
  • Post your Queries and Posts Under Appropriate categories ,inappropriate Threads and posts will be Moved to the particular Category .

Alpha

A

Ammu

I'm tired of watching super heroes this movie about a young boy who becomes a warrior he must fight to survive. witness the origin of the relationship that changed our world forever.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIxnTi4GmCo[/video]

A

Alpha Disaster

He he, This is nothing but toned down version of 10000 BC. These Europeans screwed in Historic details for their Euro centric views. From Moses to Egyptian Characters all are portrayed by white. White skin originated only in 8000 bc. but here before 20000 years that too fully clothed white skin characters. and These white skin people teased our Indian film Robot. Fucking bullshit

Insomniac

Whaaa..wha..whatt?
Staff member
Administrator
Alpha Disaster said:
He he, This is nothing but toned down version of 10000 BC. These Europeans screwed in Historic details for their Euro centric views. From Moses to Egyptian Characters all are portrayed by white. White skin originated only in 8000 bc. but here before 20000 years that too fully clothed white skin characters. and These white skin people teased our Indian film Robot. Fucking bullshit
I think at-least they made a movie, but they didn't copy every movie from somewhere .So they do have a point mocking our copied movies. am not saying they are better but we don't even come up with a good story or good graphics or atleast a good actor .so no wonder they mock us.but I do believe whites do watch Indian movies so do we .clearly not everyone is impressed with few movies on Hollywood same as most movies made in India .enough of copying its time to clearly make sense.